Lunes, Hulyo 6, 2015


                                                     THE TRUTH ABOUT MYSELF

                            I am Ariane Espino Liwat. My family used to call me Aryen and my friends used to call me Yen-Yen or Yhanie. I tasted my sweet existence on April 21, 1999. I am residing at P-10, Noli, Bayugan City. I inherent my whole-being to Mr. and Mrs. Liwat. My father's name is Arnold R. Liwat, he is a farmer. My mother's name is Martha Jeaneatte E. Liwat, she is an OFW. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers. I have a  happy family, but sometimes there's a time that a problem make's my family broken. A problem that make's my family to be more stronger even though my family was already broken. I always thinking positive thoughts that one day, my family will be together again.
                            I am a broad-minded person. Sometimes, I am afraid of the things that make's me down, but I keep on thinking that problems are just a challenges in life that given by God. I'm a happy person, I see myself as a sun because even though I am covered by the clouds or the rain, after of that I will still keep on shining. My smile is my armor to face the hindrances in life. When I feel stressed I just eat and get some time with myself.
                             I love myself. I am so lucky that God created me completely.
                             And this is the truth about myself.

3 komento: