Linggo, Hulyo 26, 2015

My Family



                               
                            Sharing moments, laughing, talking, taking pictures together, and bond together. These are the things that I want to do together with my family. I get jealous to those family that still living together; a father and a mother that fight the hardships in life and always there for their children. Actually, the relationship between my father and mother is now complicated. I don't want to call this as a broken family because I do believed to myself that there still a chance for my family to be together again. I wish that someday, I can spend a time with my family and share my feelings to them.
                            For me, family is the most important thing in this world. When you still have a complete family, give them importance, and love them unconditionally, before it's too late.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento